Saturday, July 23, 2011

Today

My man was off at a men's conference today, so the kids and I hit the oppshops (the 2 we have in town). I found this rad green chair that reclines, and it was clean and not smelly. Managed to squeeze it in the van, and then squeeze it in the loungeroom, gave it a test run, then went to the park for lunch.







I also got an old diary from 1990 which had heaps of cool old school pictures in it. So I cut them all out and are decided what I'm going to do with them. Maybe a heartwork.... any ideas?

The kids are now eating tea. And when my amazing husband gets home we are going to see a high school production of Jesus Christ Superstar. And we personally know Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Love the chair! Reminds me of when I was living in Sydney, my housemate and I once scored a similar funky green three seater set. The funny thing was we found the three seater on one side of town and the two single seats (matching) on the other side of the suburb!! Who would have thought! It was also rather amusing getting the three seater home - my housemates car was a small hatchback, so we had half the chair hangin out the back! Love hard rubbish and Op Shops!

    ReplyDelete