Friday, September 3, 2010

At home

4 latest oppshop finds;
1. the wooden shelves which were apparently hand crafted by the dude that donated them
2. the lacey/doiley thingy which i could think of so many places to put. I love it.
3. the little pair of jars, i guess they could be used for spices, but they can sit there for now
4. the floral quilt (don't worry sisters i did wash it)








Today i was inspired to make some cards, I've never got into card making before. It was great fun, miniture pieces of art! My dad wants to go to the markets with me to sell canvas, was his idea to spend some quality time together, he's the best. I've had a stall once before, but have never gone back. So I'm stocking up on the handmade stuff to sell as well as the canvases.







No comments:

Post a Comment