Monday, October 4, 2010

A sunny spot

So heres the little outdoor space i gave a little painting and decorating to. Now the weathers nice we're out here all the time, love it. Especailly with a coffee, and a good book or mag.



My favourite thing is the old church mirror from a garage sale.

And this is our buget buggie that i found myself saying hello to the other day. Freak! I think it's the best kind of bird you can have, you don't have to feed it and it doesn't flap near you. One thing i can't stand is birds flapping near my head, everytime we go to the beach my husband throws bread or chips all around me so the seagulls flock around me and flutter past my head. Such a stirrer he is.




3 comments:

  1. what a lovely spot-love white cane and quircky things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Nana would approve-it looks very inviting-susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That church mirror is amazing.....if I had it I couldnt help myself, I would have the white paint out!

    ReplyDelete