Thursday, June 9, 2011

Little getaway






On monday my husband and I went on a little getaway to the city for a night for his birthday. On the way I slammed my thumb in the car door, I am so retarded, I'm still not quite sure how I did it. I can't remember ever being in that much pain in my whole life, I've had 3 babies with no pain killers and didn't even shed a tear. But this....man the tears were flowing. Anyway other than that we had such a great time, it was so nice to spent whole days together, we wondered the city, stayed in a nice motel, had a buffet dinner at crown and went to the movies.


Above is Brother Baba Budan, it's suppose to be the best coffee in Melb, so we went to check it out. And I must say it was very nice coffee, it was the tiniest busiest cafe I've ever been in and I liked looking at all the vintage chairs hanging from the roof with all the lights tangled through them. My favourite thing about the city is watching all the weird people around and listening to the buskers as you walk by. But I am very glad and proud to be a country girl.



1 comment:

  1. Love all those chairs-that reignites my chair passion Susan

    ReplyDelete