Sunday, June 26, 2011

The never ending quilt



I can finally sew again with my black thumb! I have missed it the last couple of weeks. Yes were still on the floor but it really doesn't bother us. So I put my quilt on the bed the other day to see how far I have to go, it finally covers the bed! It's been 7 months of sewing almost every day except for the past couple of weeks. It still needs another row of flowers on each edge but the finish line is in sight. I've spent so many hours stitching away, that I think if my house was burning down and I could only grab a few things, this quilt would probably be one of them.




3 comments:

  1. that quilt is the best. i love it. i would buy that if you were to sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks amazing!! You could go into business :)

    ReplyDelete