Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blue squares

Wow...last day off winter already! The year has gone too fast, but bring on spring I love jeans and t.shirt weather. This is my latest quilt that I finished the other week. My first queen size quilt I've ever made from start to finish. I mean the whole deal, quilt top, wadding, backing, binding and the quilting part. My hand stitching flower one is talking so long i thought I'd whip one up on the sewing machine that I can enjoy while I probably take another year to finish the other one. For a piece of fabric to make it's way into this quilt it just had to have some kind of blue in it, it's nearly all vintage fabric and some of the boys old t.shirts.



3 comments:

  1. Love it Steph! Beautiful!! xo Ains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! You are very clever Stephy.
    I think I will bring my quilt project to get some help from you in the school holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff come back life cant be that busy

    ReplyDelete