Thursday, August 25, 2011

A little change

Gee it's been a while....
So I finally got a bike! After about a year of searching ebay for a nice vintage bike that goes good, I got a new one after all. You wouldn't believe it but a nice vintage bike is worth at least four times the amount of a new one. I saw this display bike reduced for the biggest bargain, so I grabbed it and wheeled it straight up to the counter. And it's even the colour I wanted.
Libby and I have been cruising around town, she loves it on the back in the baby bike seat. It brings me back to being a teenager, oh the memories of having no license.
And I found the basket at the oppshop, just have to work out how to attatch it.
iSplash is great fun.

What I'm reading...Since reading the first chapter I was so inspired, I've cleaned out all our wardrobes and have filled loads of garbage bags full of stuff to get rid of. It feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment