Friday, July 23, 2010

Patchwork & stuff


Today was my usual friday, dropped Missy off to kinder, then we met mum for a coffee and shopping. My 6 month old has decided she doesn't like prams, put her in the pram she screams, pick her up and shes happy. Its quite a workout trying to hold her while trying to push JT (2yr old) in the pram. I used some off my stash and bought this patchwork quilt set. I loved it and with 50% off i thought yep im buying it.




Last week i hand made this patchwork cushion, i enjoy abit of hand sewing every now and then, it's quite relaxing.



This is the latest addition to the dolls house. Made from a block, a worming tablet box (mmm nice), some paper, a tissue for the mattress, scrap material and lace, a lolly pop stick and a tea light candle bag.



And this afternoon i found a heap of photos of Missy's doll Ruby on the camera, she must have found the camera and decided to have a photo shoot. Cheeky girl.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cushion, feel free to make me one. Other people's choices of fabric combinations always feel more interesting than my own.

    ReplyDelete